There must be a minimum of 4 participants for a clinic to take place. You will receive a notice 48 hours before the clinic starts.
Trail passes not included. Please be mindful of the type of pass required for this clinic. Regular pass, e-bike or chairlift pass if applicable
Description : This clinic will allow you to acquire the essential basis of bike riding. Whether you are a beginner, intermediate, intermediate / advanced in cornering or intermediate / advanced in drops and jumps, the Bikeskills staff of coaches will accompany you in small groups. You will progress faster, more efficiently, and you will have a blast with riders of the same skill level as you are.
Lesson format : You will love group lessons! The experience and energy the group will provide allows you to practice all the technical concepts being taught at your ease.
Coach : The bikeskills team of coaches are all Level I or Level II pmbia.org and First Aid 20 hours in remote areas.
Arrival of participants – Brief adjustment of bikes – Distribution of protective equipment
Beginning of the activity – Learning technical skills/p>
Technical skills practice and guided ride
What to bring?
- Adapted clothing for the level of the lesson, adapted to the weather
- Flat soled shoes (Vans for lack of a better example), or ideally, mountain bike shoes
- Flat pedals with metal studs or MTB clip pedals, if already confortable getting in and out.
- Protections au genoux – fournis pour l’évènement
- Gants longs – fournis pour l’évènement
- Hydration and nutrition
Please read through this document (French only, for now): Comment se Préparer
- No refunds, except for major exceptions, at the discretion of Bikeskills
- Bikeskills clinics and events are not cancelled in the event of rain.
- An event may be rescheduled at the discretion of Bikeskills with 48 hours notice.
- An event will be rescheduled if the practice site is closed due to weather.
- Bikeskills is not responsible for the shutdown or closure of a lift or gondola. An alternative will be offered to the client, which may require pedaling to get to a plateau or trail.
Please in to see contact details.