Ian is available for private clinics of 3 or more people
249$ per person / 100$ per additional person – Please contact us with the Message coach widget
Riding areas : Parc des Sommets de Bromont and Ski Bromont with chairlift access
20 years of coaching experience, 10 years as a National Team Coach, Owner and main coach at bikeskills.ca
Level IV NCCP, Level III NCCP coach conductor, Level II PMBIA, Level I PMBIA course conductor
I love coaching on dirt! Mountain bike enduro, trail and downhill; Gravel bike, even some road cycling
Making cycling a teachable sport, safe, fun and progressive.
Why you should be coached by me
You will learn, have fun, in a safe setting. I will adapt the lesson to your needs, following a very progressive teaching method.
- No refunds, except for major exceptions, at the discretion of Bikeskills
- Bikeskills clinics and events are not cancelled in the event of rain.
- An event may be rescheduled at the discretion of Bikeskills with 48 hours notice.
- An event will be rescheduled if the practice site is closed due to weather.
- Bikeskills is not responsible for the shutdown or closure of a lift or gondola. An alternative will be offered to the client, which may require pedaling to get to a plateau or trail.
Please in to see contact details.